A qualified and registered Hypnotherapist, Master Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner, Time Continuum Master Practitioner, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner, personal and executive coach and mentor, Monika B. Jensen PhD is committed to assisting people be successful in both their personal and professional lives. Her coaching, personal breakthrough, and hypnosis sessions have changed many lives. Her sincere, passionate belief in her work and her humourous approach allow for trust and openness in her work with each person.
Monika employs cutting-edge techniques to evoke positive and lasting changes in thoughts, feelings and behaviours. In order to apply the most effective approach and to enhance her knowledge of human behaviour and personal excellence, Monika has attained and continues to acquire key qualifications recognized around the world. Her sensitivity and understanding of excellence allow her to be successful in counselling and coaching individuals aspiring to be their best.
- PhD, Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified Coach Practitioner with Certified Coaches Federation
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Master Practitioner of Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology (HNLP)
- Certified Master Practitioner of Time Continuum
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Member of the Canadian Association of NLP
Monika adheres to a strict professional code of conduct, ensuring full client confidentiality and providing a highly professional, caring, and committed service to her clients at all times.
“The more we are able to relax both physically and mentally the better the
performance we get from ourselves, the more able we are to access our own
answers and solutions.”.